We are Smotech s.r.o., registered office Nerudova 945/36, 370 04 České Budějovice, Czech Republic, ID 260 84 040.
Our contact details are:
tel.no: +420 389 501 070
What data do we work with:
- In order to get in touch about your request for our services or training, we have a contact form on the website. We will process the data you fill in (or drop in the mail) so that we can answer your questions and requests.
If we agree on further cooperation, we will process your name, contact details (e-mail, telephone), your business data and, where applicable, the data you provide to us in order to provide you with our services.
If we don't agree on cooperation, your data won't stay with us for very long - we will delete it within 1 month. If we do agree to cooperate, we will process your data for 10 years from the end of our cooperation. All this data handling is possible thanks to the so-called GDPR regulation (contract negotiation and contract execution).
- We don't have processors who can access your data.
- We do not profile or transfer your personal data outside the European Union.
- If you need to contact us about your data and our work with it, please email or call us.
- The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) gives you many rights. Among them is the right to contact us and ask for information about what personal data we process, to request access to your personal data, to have it updated or corrected, to request a restriction on processing, a copy of your personal data, to transfer your personal data or to request that we erase it. If you believe that we are not handling personal data as we should, you have the option to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or take legal action. However, we firmly believe that nothing like this will happen between us. 🙂